Monday, July 28, 2008

To post in 10 minutes or to not post...? That is the question. =]

Alright, so I'm in a bit of a time crunch to write this post since I pretty much burned all the available time on Guitar Hero-ing... but I'll manage. This one week deal has started out quite well with all the video gaming and all, but... I don't think that contributes to acheiving the pretty serious objective that this entire program is aiming for (y'know, getting girls immersed in the technical parts of technology). Don't get me wrong, I think this is reallyreallyreally fun and IT IS summer and all (nobody wants to focus their minds on something serious over the summer...), but this program really needs to do something more... hard and objective. Mmm, I still have had a great time though in these last couple semesters, but I wanted to throw this out there, for once. I hope I've communicated this idea in other ways before publishing this post, but hey... blogs are feedbacks/commentaries, so this is a good place to put some thoughts.

As for Sweetwater... West Texas has definitely grown on me during this summer. I spent 5 weeks at Texas Tech University at Lubbock earlier this summer and had an absolutely amazing time there. I guess I've slightly associated that experience with this one, so I'm optimistic. If otherwise, I'll get through this day by day. :D

Hmm... random sentiment, I'm definitely really tired of Guitar Hero at this point in time. =/ Maybe a couple days of separation would do me good. Hokay, 'til later people! <3

No comments: