Monday, July 28, 2008

gaming: renewed interest

I've never been much of a 'gamer', so I began the day slightly unexcited about the games that the girlstart councelers were offering. The games included Super Smash Brothers, Halo, Monkeyball, and Mortal Kombat. However, to my suprise, by the end of the day I was enjoying myself and laughing with the other girls. Mortal Kombat was especially fun for me. As a kid I can remember watching the Mortal Kombat movies, so the familiarity with the characters was very appealing to me. I couldn't have imagined how fun it would be for me to fight as and against these mutants that I used to love as a little kid, and I've found that as a young adult that I still have a certain facination with them. In the days to come I plan on becoming more familiar with this game:)

-Avery-

No comments: