Monday, July 21, 2008

Thoughts on the First Day of Camp

Today was fun. We played a bunch of video games, and then we analyzed some of the gender roles in the games. It was interesting to hear the other girls' thoughts. It was also great to play a bunch too. I played Super Smash Brothers Melee. :D I love that game! It actually has quite a few female characters- Peach, Zelda, Samus, Marth (I think), and I'm not sure about the animals... like the Pokemon, Yoshi, and Kirby... and the felmales have some kick-but moves. Peach can hit you with a frying pan! Wooo! I watched the other games- Halo, Mortal Kombat, and Super Monkey Ball for the Wii. Halo is so boring, and the control are strange... I have played Super Monkey Ball at home, and I find it frustrating and therefore annoying- so I didn't play that game. Mortal Combat looks like a game I would like... after I know how to play... :)
:D

No comments: