Monday, July 21, 2008

First Day at TSTC

Alrighty, I'm gonna try to not just repeat what everyone else has said today....but that might be hard. Anyways! I had fun playing HALO. Hee hee....I finally got the hang of the controls and was able to somewhat move around and get the camera to go where I wanted it to. I must say, I was doing pretty good at our mission to kill a bunch of hunchback aliens (no, seriously, they were).

Sadly, I kinda gave up on attempting the Wii. It's not my friend :) Maybe it was just the frisbie game, but those controllers are so hard to use! Just me, but whatever.I think I now agree with my sister that I want to get the Super Mario Smash Brothers Mele (or whatever that game's called). I know some people have said that only kids play that game but....*grins* I love it.

So.......I guess that's all I have to say....more like I rambled, really. ^_^

Oh, actually....I'm currently watching some people play the Mortal Combat game. I didn't play it, but it's more amusing to watch......Oh....my....Caroline just sent Briana's character up into a huge fan....let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight involving decapitation and lots of blood....o_O....anyways.

That's it for now! Toodles!

No comments: