Monday, July 28, 2008

First Full Day in Sweetwater

Today was the first full day in Sweetwater and we started out the day by playing different video games. I've never really played many video games before except for the occasional Wii while I was babysitting or Mario Kart when I was a child. It was fun to experience the different games that I've heard about but haven't played before. However, I wouldn't like to play video games more frequently, like some people I know. If I were to create a video game it would be something similar to Wii, where you don't have to just use your thumbs. It would be cool to create a game where you could stay in your house and play a soccer game with virtual teammates and teams in a virtual game. That way you could work out and have fun playing soccer without having to get a team and field together and traveling. Sure, it wouldn't be as entertaining, but it would still be fun until you could play with an actual team. I'm looking forward to getting issued my own laptop for this week and the lessons to come.

No comments: